We are seeking a new Head of Coffee and Roastery Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone to oversee and manage our roastery operation with a track record in people management, green coffee buying and quality assurance.
We are a busy Roastery with a constant commitment to quality and consistency for our customers. We are looking for someone who shares these values to join our talented Roastery team at a senior level.
Type of contract
- Full-time (40 hours per week), permanent
- The working week for this role is Monday - Friday with occasional weekend work during busy periods.
- This role also includes international and UK travel.
For all information on the role and how to apply, download our Recruitment Pack
Starting at £29,000 (depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Additional holiday day for your birthday
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to attend work trips
- Unlimited coffee at work
- A bag of delicious coffee a month
- Discounts on brewing equipment
If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our recruitment process, and you feel this might affect your performance at application or interview stage, please let us know so we can make any reasonable adjustments and support you.
If you’d like to have a chat about the role, please direct any questions to Co-Director Matt Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org