We are looking for an energetic individual who is detail-oriented and has an interest in people, giving great customer service with a big appetite for great coffee and food!
You will be joining an existing team of talented baristas and FOH staff at our popular and very busy Canton spot. Great communication skills are a key part of doing this job well, from taking orders, to dialling in coffee and to figuring out what exactly a customer means when they ask you for a ‘rizzy banger’!
We are passionate about three things - Coffee, People and Creativity - we are looking for a brilliant Barista to join our team who shares these values with us.
If you would like to have a chat about this role, please direct any questions to Co-Director Sophie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard Lines is a Real Living Wage employer.
Type of contract
- Full-time (38 hours per week), permanent
- Flexible 7 day rota (will include weekend shifts)
Starting at £11 per hour
*Please only apply for this role if you are interested in a full time position and have regular weekend availability.
- Flexible rota
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday each year
- Additional holiday day for your birthday, with increases based on length of service
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid-for training opportunities to broaden skills and potential including SCA accreditation
- Opportunities to travel across UK and internationally
- Unlimited coffee at work
- A delicious bag of coffee each month
- Discounts on brewing equipment
If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our recruitment process. And you feel this might affect your performance at application or interview stage, please let us know so we can make any reasonable adjustments and support you
For all information on this role, including how to apply, please download our Recruitment Pack
If you’d like to have a chat about the role, please direct any questions to Co-Director Matt Jones at email@example.com